May 10, 2015

BRUSCHETTA

 






If you follow me on my YouTube channel for quite a bit,you may recognise that I am big Italian cuisine lover.In my previous polymer clay tutorials I showed you how to make spaghetti,pana cotta,caprese salad and salami.This time I've  decided to create miniature bruschetta - a very tasty starter dish which in the basic form constists of grilled bread rubbed with garlic.
There are many variations that includes different toppings but I've created my favourite - pomodoro (tomato,basil,garlic,onion,mozzarella).

To make things more interesting I've also decided to show you a "baking soda" trick.It allows you to create bread/cake texture without hours spend on needle texturing.It requires a lot of trials and testing on the proportion front, but it's worth the effort as the results are incredibly realistic.

Have fun baking your miniature breads!

Love,A.

Materials:
- red,translucent red,white,beige,green,translucent polymer clay
- acrylic paints
- baby powder
- baking soda
- FIMO liquid
- miniature chopping board -> click here to watch chopping board tutorial
- epoxy glue

No comments:

Post a Comment